Using vacuum technology, the new HDD Pipe Handling System requires only one worker to lift drill stem and position it into the rig using wireless remote control. Our latest innovation tilts pipe from 0-30 degrees for loading and unloading without the use of slings. The HDD Pipe Handling System handles all standard drill stem down to 3” (76 mm) and is suitable for use with the MC Series.
- Precise angles and joint placement is achieved with wireless remote.
- Requires only one worker to transfer pipe into the drill for loading.
- Handles pipe on and off trailer without disturbing adjacent pipe.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASME standard section B30.20, ASME BTH-1, and AS 4991.
- CE certified and OSHA compliant.
- Safer and more efficient than loading pipe with slings.
- Lightweight unit is ideal for smaller excavator or host equipment.