The Vacuworx Pipe Handling System offers a versatile material handling solution for the loading, unloading and precision staging of virtually all sizes of concrete, steel, plastic, fiberglass, and cast-iron pipe. The systems have been used to stockpile and load rail cars, handle pipe without endangering personnel in close quarters at in-plant operations, fit concrete and cast-iron pipe together in a ditch, and move heavy construction materials into staging areas. In-stock MC and RC models are capable of lifting from 6,600 - 44,000 lb (3-20 tonne) and accommodate pipe lifting for the various weight and dimension requirements.
- Hydraulic rotator allows for 360 degree rotation.
- Fully self-contained lifters
- Readily interchangeable vacuum pads with quick fittings for different materials.
- Materials can be stockpiled without spacers.
- Operates by wireless remote with optional hard wire control.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASME standards section B30.20, ASME BTH-1, and AS 4991.
- CE Certified and OSHA Compliant.
- Visible and audible alarms warn against low vacuum.
- Replacement parts and service available for all products.