Owners and workers looking for safe and efficient material handling solutions in the pipe, oil, gas, utility and road construction industries can lift with confidence from behind the controls of a Vacuworx Lifting System.
Vacuworx Lifting Systems can be customized for many applications and lift capacities, removing workers from hazardous conditions and driving down labor costs while safely and efficiently handling heavy-duty materials in the plant, on the road, or in the field.
The Vacuworx Advantage is based on three key elements: unique product design, top quality fabrication and outstanding service. Take a look at the benefits of Vacuworx Lifting Systems:
BENEFITS OF VACUWORX
- Wireless remote operation is safer than hooks, slings, or chains.
- Faster load and unload cycles means less downtime for your workers.
- 360 degree rotation provides precise placement of materials.
- Full inventory available for immediate purchase or rental.
- Highly effective with delicate materials and bonded coatings.
- Eliminates costly cribbing/spacers for pipe or plate.
- Quick-coupler available for attachment versatility.
- Advantageous in cold weather and inclement weather conditions.
- Fewer employees translates to lower payroll and insurance costs.
- Parts, service, and technical support available 24/7 365 days a year for installation, training, repairs, and troubleshooting.
- Pipe Lifting
- Plate Lifting
- Slab Lifting
- Concrete Barrier Lifting
- Octapad Lifting
- HDD Drill Stem Lifting
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Vacuworx is committed to the highest standards of quality and safety. Each successful innovation begins with extensive engineering design and is manufactured with superior materials to withstand critical field testing before entering the market.
Vacuworx continues to meet or exceed global safety and engineering standards in order to remain the most complete and responsive manufacturer of vacuum lifting equipment in the world. Vacuworx is OSHA compliant and ISO Standard 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management Systems.
Vacuworx products meet or exceed the following safety standards:
- ASME BTH-1-2011 for Design and Engineering
- ANSI/ASME standards section B30.20 for Construction, Build and Implementation.
- AS 4991-2004 Standards that apply to vacuum lifters.
- European CE Machinery Directive
- European CE Low Voltage Directive
- European CE Electromagnetic Interference Directive
Lifters can be customized for many applications and lift capacities. Standard models lift a variety of materials including:
- Steel pipe – with most types of coating (tape, FBE, coal tar, concrete, etc.)
- Plastic pipe (PVC; fiberglass; long flexible pipe)
- Concrete pipe
- Ductile-iron pipe
- HDD drill stem
- Steel plate
- Steel piling
- Pre-cast slabs
- Concrete road barriers
Lifters can be attached to hydraulic excavators, backhoes, wheel or track type loaders, cranes, pipelayers, forklifts, knuckle booms and numerous in-plant applications.