Owners and workers looking for safe and efficient material handling solutions in the pipe, oil, gas, utility and road construction industries can lift with confidence from behind the controls of a Vacuworx Lifting System.
Vacuworx Lifting Systems can be customized for many applications and lift capacities, removing workers from hazardous conditions and driving down labor costs while safely and efficiently handling heavy-duty materials in the plant, on the road, or in the field.
The Vacuworx Advantage is based on three key elements: unique product design, top quality fabrication and outstanding service. Take a look at the benefits of Vacuworx Lifting Systems:
- Requires half the number of ground personnel vs. conventional methods.
- Allows project start-to-finish times to be cut by as much as half.
- Removes ground personnel from hazardous work conditions.
- Eliminates the need for unsafe lifting mechanisms such as hooks, chains, or slings.
- Handles a variety of materials with no damage to materials or bonded-type coatings.
- Hydraulic rotator allows for 360 degree rotation.
- Fully self-contained lifters
- Vacuum pads readily interchange for different materials.
- Materials can be stockpiled without spacers.
- Operates by wireless remote with optional hard wire control.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASME standards section B30.20, ASME BTH-1, and AS 4991.
- CE Certified and OSHA Compliant.
- Visible and audible alarms warn against low vacuum.
- Replacement parts and service available for all products.
Lifters can be customized for many applications and lift capacities. Standard models lift a variety of materials including:
- Steel pipe – with most types of coating (tape, FBE, coal tar, concrete, etc.)
- Plastic pipe (PVC; fiberglass; long flexible pipe)
- Concrete pipe
- Ductile-iron pipe
- HDD drill stem
- Steel plate
- Steel piling
- Pre-cast slabs
- Concrete road barriers
Lifters can be attached to hydraulic excavators, backhoes, wheel or track type loaders, cranes, pipelayers, forklifts, knuckle booms and numerous in-plant applications.