HL SERIES HYDRAULIC LIFTERS are designed to improve safety, boost productivity and reduce operating expenses when moving and installing concrete road barriers up to 30 ft (9 m) long and 23,200 lb (10.5 tonne). With 360° rotation capabilities, Vacuworx hydraulic barrier lifters are perfect for maneuvering in confined spaces during road, bridge and highway applications. The lifters operate using the hydraulic system of the host machine.
- Remote operation is safer than hooks, slings or chains
- 360° rotation provides precise placement of materials
- Elastomer grips provide superior performance and full surface contact without damaging materials
- Hydraulic lock for safety will not drop barrier if hydraulic pressure is lost
- Quick-couplers are available for attachment versatility
- Meets or exceeds all safety requirements
6,000 lb (2.75 tonne) / 12 ft (3.7 m) lift capacity
L 24.5” (622 mm) x H 54.5 (1,384 mm) x W 24” (610 mm)
Weight 1,210 lb (549 kg)
23,200 lb (10.5 tonne) / 30 ft (9 m) lift capacity
L 106” (2,692 mm) x H 75” (1,905 mm) x W 30” (762 mm)
Weight 3,360 lb (1,524 kg)
Parts & Accessories
|PT8700‑100||Elastomer Pads (set of 2)|
*Quick-couplers are available for virtually all host machines. Contact the Vacuworx Sales Department for information.