MC SERIES VACUUM LIFTING SYSTEMS are light-weight and designed for use with compact host vehicles, suited for lower weight specifications and smaller material sizes. They are ideal for utility and in-plant applications and have lift capacities ranging from 6,600 to 11,000 lb (3-5 tonne). The MC 3 operates using a self-contained gas engine. The MC 5 has the same compact profile with a higher capacity diesel engine. The new MC 5H is powered by the hydraulic system of the host machine.
- Wireless remote operation is safer than hooks, slings or chains
- 360° rotation provides precise placement of materials
- Will not damage delicate materials and bonded coatings
- Vacuum technology eliminates need for costly cribbing or spacers for pipe and plate
- Quick-couplers are available for attachment versatility
- Double set of lugs to accommodate any single or double vacuum pad arrangement
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASME standards section B30.20, ASME BTH-1 and AS 4991
6,600 lb (3 tonne) lift capacity
L 59” (1498 mm) x H 65.5” (1663 mm) x W 18.5 ” (470 mm)
Weight 1,183 lb (536 kg)
Pipe from 4” to 12” (101 to 305 mm) outer diameter and flat pads suited to lift capacity
MC 5/MC 5H
11,000 lb (5 tonne) lift capacity
L 64.5” (1638 mm) x H 65.5” (1663 mm) x W 20” (508 mm)
Weight 1,828 lb (829 kg)
Pipe from 4” to 18” (101 to 457 mm) outer diameter and flat pads suited to lift capacity
*The MC Series is designed to handle lighter weights and shorter lengths of material. The MC Series is limited in steel pipe applications to a maximum of 40 feet in length. For steel pipe in excess of 40 feet, please reference the Vacuworx RC Series. In steel pipe applications of 40 feet or less, MC Series lifters are very effective. The MC Series can safely lift larger diameters than specified above in shorter lengths and/or lighter materials. Contact the Vacuworx Sales Department for assistance in selecting the proper Vacuworx Lifting System for your application.
Parts & Accessories
|PT7104‑KIT||Filter Kit (MC 3)|
|PT7106‑KIT||Filter Kit (MC 5)|
|PT3000‑300||Tough Seal™, 50 ft (15.2 m)|
**Quick-couplers are available for virtually all host machines. Contact the Vacuworx Sales Department for information.