Vacuworx understands the rigorous demands of your jobsite. Downtime means lost revenue. That is why we are fully stocked with OEM-approved parts, equipment and 24/7 customer service — to keep your projects moving so you can get the job done faster, safer and smarter.
Vacuworx has engineered a pad seal formulated to withstand rugged jobsite conditions and extreme temperatures. Tough Seal™ protects materials with no metal contact and secures proper vacuum even on dirty and somewhat uneven surfaces. The patent pending one-piece molded compound has improved tear strength and resists abrasions for 2 to 3 times longer performance life compared to alternative pad technologies. New HLOK Tough Seal features a unique design that “locks” into the channel and allows easy verification of proper installation.
- Enhanced UV protection reduces damaging effects of sunlight
- 360° seamless outer skin resists abrasions and repels destructive oils and moisture
- Increased seal memory performs better under a variety of rigorous conditions
- Engineered to perform at temperatures up to 215°F and as low as -40°F
- Chemically and mechanically stronger for safer lifting on the job
|PT3000‑300||Tough Seal™, 50 ft (15.2 m)|
|PT3000‑600A||1” x 2” Tough Seal™, 10 ft (3 m)|
|PT3000‑700||HLOK Tough Seal™, 50 ft (15,2 m)|
|PT3000‑700A||HLOK Tough Seal™, 10 ft (3 m)|
Filters & Kits
All filters are not created equal. Don’t run the risk of damaging expensive major components of your Vacuworx vacuum lifter by using “will fit” filters to perform important preventative maintenance service. Vacuworx OEM-approved filters are engineered and built to our exacting specifications to protect your investment.
|7401‑010||PS Vacuum Filter Element|
|7401‑002||SL/CM Vacuum Filter Element|
|7104‑KIT||MC 3 Filter Kit*|
|7106‑KIT||MC 5 Filter Kit*|
|7101‑KIT||RC Filter Kit (Yanmar engines)*|
|7103‑KIT||RC Filter Kit (Hatz engines)*|
|7105‑KIT||RC Filter Kit ((Kohler engines)*|
|7112‑KIT||RC Filter Kit (Kubota engines)*|
* Filter kits include engine air filter, inline fuel filter (Kohler engine only), fuel filter element, vacuum pump oil filter and 3 vacuum filter elements.
Factory Recertification Program
Keep your Vacuworx Lifting System working like new. Recommended every 2 years of operation, the Recertification Program brings your system up to the latest improvements, determines if there are any repairs or adjustments that need to be made, and includes a certificate and decal to allow safety personnel to see at a glance that your system has been tested and certified by the manufacturer.